My Girls

My Girls

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I love my kids!

So  I haven't been on for awhile...So here we go. On Saturday it was my baby girl 4th birthday!! I cant believe it... time goes by way to fast and it got me thinking how much I love being a mom. My two girls are my whole world I don't know what I would do with out them. Being a mom is the greatest thing I have ever done. Presley my 5 year old is so beautiful every time I look at her i just think WOW that is my girl!!! She is so smart, sweet and just the best kid I love her so much she has started to come out of her shell a Little bit she use to be very shy but she dances and sings all the time it so cute she makes me very proud. Memphis she is my little DIVA!!! she loves anything pretty makeup,dresses,shoe and jewelry she is the cutest little girl she has the sweetest little smile and she is a big mommy's girl. she is like a sponge she remembers everything you say and what she learns. I love her sooo much and i am so proud to be her mom. I love my kids so much and thank god everyday for them they make me a better person and i wouldn't be the same with out them. Thanks you god for your amazing gift you gave me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment